Chartered Accountants – making it happen
Howard Hackney LLP is a new generation advisory only practice of Chartered Accountants focused on identifying the issues faced by:
- Privately owned and family businesses
- Law firms and other professional practices
- High net worth individuals
We then provide and implement practical solutions to those issues with a view to helping clients meet their objectives for the short and long term – often objectives they would not achieve without our help.
Overall our aim is to make every client feel that they are our only client. We aim to comprehensively understand our clients’ needs and to provide a service that meets those needs, but we categorically do not have a series of products that we seek to sell.
What makes us different is that we:
- Imaginatively and creatively provide solutions and consider the client in the round (business, management, directors and individuals)
- Implement what is agreed
- Consider the client from the perspective of a number of disciplines:
- corporate finance
- tax structuring
- personal wealth planning
- strategic planning
- business advice
- softer skills
Fundamentally we are an advisory only firm of Chartered Accountants, which means that we do not undertake compliance work such as audit, accounts preparation and personal and corporate tax returns. This means that it is not unusual for us to work alongside our clients’ existing advisers.