Much of what we do is project based and has an element of project management. There are many projects that a business may need assistance with and as a result we cannot identify them all here; however some recent examples have included:
- Transfer of company property into a series of SIPPs for the benefit of the shareholding directors.
- Attendance at director’s and partner’s management meetings to provide an external perspective.
- Interviewing and appraisal of applicants for senior management appointments.
- Devising capital structures for professional partnerships.
- Devising profit sharing and reward structures.
- Considering and advising on what may be a management and organisational structure appropriate to the business.
- Where accounting systems are dysfunctional, recommending and implementing solutions both at the systems and people levels.